Thursday, June 20, 2013

Back in the Lake

I took my first lake swim of the summer of 2013 on Tuesday. It was almost a month later than last year so I will try to make up for lost time. Today will definitely be a swimming day . Lots of things are up in the garden and the weeding has begun so after a morning in the garden I will make my way to the lake and jump in again.Burton retires in a month and he will get to be here every day too and enjoy the quiet beauty of the home we have created . As much as I love to be alone on my writing days I do love working outside when he he working somewhere nearby. We are establishing some retirement rules that should help me adjust.Today I will enjoy the bright sunshine and head to the lake at least a couple of times, floating in the refreshing water looking at the vast blue sky thankful for another day and another summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment