Monday, May 2, 2011

May is here

May is here which means I am that much closer to holding my book in my hands. It should be back from the printer by the 10th. Launch on the 19th. In many ways I still don't believe it is happening. I have been trying since I won the AWC in August to get my head around the fact that after all the hours of writing and revising and all the teatrs that were cried the book  that took form over the years since we lost Zac is going to be a reality. I am so thankful for all the people that assisted in giving it life. I look forward to the celebration of  "The Year Mrs. Montague Cried"  this month and in the months that follow. Now I need to get my head around letting it go just like a parent lets a child out in to the world not knowing what lies ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment